RE: Dual-Boot Shrike & SuSE9?

Maybe you can shed some light on my questions too.

One of the main problems for me in determining how to make another Linux
install (be it Gentoo/Suse/Mandrake..etc) is how to get it to boot under
Grub.

Current Config is /dev/hda6 as / (That means no separate partition for /boot
/home or anything at all! I know this may(IS) bad practice but...)

Hence I can't share /boot between the 2 LInuxes. How Can I Boot into SUSE or
even RH for that case??

Currently I am using Windows Boot Loader to Bootstrap Grub to load RH. (I
know Grub can be used to boot windows but I don't want to damage anything
since I had it up..)

Thanks

OW