RE: grab screen shot?

> shane c branch wrote:
>
> > how do i grab a screen shot under rh9?
> >
> > my 7.1 install had a screen capture tool, but that was under kde. i
> > don't see an equivalent in gnome, at least not on the menu.

Actually There is such a tool. if you have the gnome-panel, right click on
it and you will see the -> Add to panel/Delete from panel etc.. The Add to
panel will have a submenu and in it, I think it's called 'utility' or
something like that, look for an icon that looks like a camera. (actually it
_is_ a camera.) This is the screenshot tool.

Or.. alternatively, you can use gkrellm which has a screenshot tool.

HTH

OW