Re: Sendmail Antivirus

>> I've installed a mail server using sendmail.
>>
>> I want my server to have the ability to check the incomming and
>> outgoing e-mail messages and attachments and then block or delete the
>> infected messages.
>>
>> Wich is the best open source project on this matter ?
>>
>> -------------------
I have not used mailscanner, but I have had great luck with mimedefang.

I use sendmail on my department mail server with mimedefang as my mail
scanner, and it works AWESOME at blocking spam, virus, attachments.
Stable as a rock, and very easy to setup and configure.
It supports all manner of virus scanners.
Good site on configure mimedefang with clamscan:

http://sial.org/howto/mimedefang/
http://sial.org/howto/perl/life-with-cpan/

You can subscribe to the mimedefang mailing list for more information.

--Luke