Re: Help --- Up2date says my system is up-to -date but I just rebuilt it

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 17:21, Ed Gurski wrote:

> > I know there is a file somewhere that up2date uses to determine which
> > updates have been applied but I can't seem to find it. I know once I
> > find it, I can rename it and all my updates will be re- applied.

man up2date

-p, --packages
              Update the packages associated with this  System  Profile
              on  Red  Hat  Network.   Useful  if  you  have installed,
              updated, or removed packages without  Update  Agent,  and
              your  package  list  has  become unsynchronized with your
              remote Profile.