Re: cannot register with up2date?

Wolfgang Gill wrote:

If you have not created an account with RedHat. You need to go to their
website and create it first. Then use the logon user & PW with up2date once
that has been done. You will also need a code that came with a boxset to do
that. If you don't have it, you can use APT & Synaptic to do that and keep
your system up2date with that.

http://shrike.freshrpms.net/

Goto the website above to get APT & Synaptic (GUI).

Wolf

thanks. it finally worked today. it was not allowing me to create an account, until i gave a username and pw combo that existed on my machine.

then everything worked perfectly.

--

regards,

shane