Re: installation screen grabs

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:49:03 +0100,
<bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm trying to help someone out with an installation and to make it
> easier for them to understand each step wanted to get a screenshot of
> each installation stage so that I could post them some notes and
> pictures. Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

Get your own ones? :-)

Googled:

#v+
Just hit Shift + PrintScreen and the screenshot of the immediate
installation screen will be saved. You can retrieve the images after
booting into your newly installed Linux machine from
/root/anaconda-screenshot directory. This is beneficial for those who
want to write help documents or books regarding the installation process
of Linux.
#v-

--