installation screen grabs

Hi everyone

Hopefully someone can help me out here...

I'm trying to help someone out with an installation and to make it easier
for them to understand each step wanted to get a screenshot of each
installation stage so that I could post them some notes and pictures. Is
there an easy way to accomplish this?

I've found a site that does have some pic's but the crucial ones I need are
the removing a fat32 partition which is currently residing as D: in their
setup which I haven't managed to find a shot of.

Any help much appreciated - it's a first timer install for them and I'd like
it to be as painless as possible :-)

Thanks

Bry