Re: LDAP?

The best thing I came  across was some of the docs on the openldap site,
and there are perl scripts that you can use to populate the ldap database,
and one line commands to query them, it'll get you the hang of it.  It's
true how something like this can sure take hours away, it's still got to
get easier.