Re: M$ Exchange + Pop Access? (Ow Mun Heng)

There are Exchange modules that need to be installed on Exchange server
for POP and smtp mail to work. The company I work for frown on
installing these modules at our sights. SMTP mail must go through
corporate headquarters server and I don't think that pop works at all.
IE: It's up to administrator whether it will work or not and how server
is setup.