RE: Harddrive Question

I had the harddrive in the machine, not being used. So I copied the
files that I wanted (config files, tar files, etc) onto the harddrive
and put it in the other machine. Now I can't access it.

I want to mount it just like a cdrom, etc.. But it won't let me.

The info I got from parted was:

Minor Start End Type Filesystem Flags
1 0.031 194474.355 primary linux-swap

I have no idea in hell how it became a swap partition, it wasn't this
after noon.....

Anything I can do?

Thanks,
Jake