RE: Which Firewall solutions

>>On the other hand, if you have a small setup like your house, or you just
>>really have no money, you run a three-interface firewall like this:
>>
>>Internet
>>   \/
>>Firewall  ----> Internal Network
>>    \/
>>  DMZ

More info please.. Learning...

in the setup above..

you said - " 3 interface firewall" i presume eth0, eth1, eth2 something like
that??

so...

Okay.. I give up.. I'm confused... I tink I need to get a book on firewalls.
Any recommendations? Best if it's FREE/Downloadeable.

		| Internet|
		----------

---------------------------------------
		|Firewall| (allows tcp 25 and 80 only) (eth0 to www & mail)
(eth1 to intenal lan only)
		----------

	DMZ		DMZ		DMZ

	|mail server|	|www server|
=======================================

	Internal Server + workstation/LAN

Ps : I don't expect you guys to actually follow through with explanations to
un-confuse this poor soul.  :)

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate