Reiserfs

I know this may be OT for this list, but can someone help me? I inadvertantly deleted a user that was connected to my public directory
on my home server via samba(that user was me) and it wiped out all of my
directory and data that did not have root as the owner. It is a reiserfs.
I need help, info, on how to recover these directories and data.

I had vitally important data. My backup is far too old...I know always
have a good backup... but I got caught this time without one.

Please help.

Best Regards,

Keith