RE: 802.11b Wireless PCMCIA Card Reccomendation Wanted

>> I know you suggested the Netgear card a while back,

So.. you're the one I replied to.. :)

>>I also read that Netgear changed the chipset it uses for a similar card. I
can't be sure whether
>>it is the MA401 or the MA511.

I only managed to get the MA401 because I went to their website, did a
search for it and looked through the drivers support. By chance, I saw that
they have a Linux Driver as well. In addition, I also mananged to convince
the guy behind the counter to let me pop it into my lappy for a
Test(detect).

(Then again, knowing that you live in US (i presume) you don't have access
to _malls_ that sells only IT stuffs. You get like stores.. and stores.. of
stores selling _only_ pc parts.. It's a Geek's wonderland..!)

Redhat Detected it No Problems.

Good Luck..

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate