Grub and iso9660

Anyone here got experience with grub and iso9660 support.

I found a patchfile on the internet to add iso9660 support to grub.

I have applied the patch and have been able to create an no-emul-boot cd with a stage2_eltorito file, that resulted from the compilation process.

The cd is booting into grub but I have not been able to access any data that is on the CD from grub. In my opinion using grub instead of syslinux bootloader on the distribution CD would be very nice. I was wondering if anyone here has got this to work.

Regards, Koos.