Apache Config

Hi All!
I'm new to this thing called Linux but have been getting along well. I've
finally gotten frustrated with other companies handling my e-mail, so I've
decided to point all my domains to my server here at home. E-mail is GREAT!
No more problems.

However, now I want to host multiple web sites at one IP Address on this one
server. Can this be done? I have heard it can, but haven't found anything
out there about configuring Apache to host 3 or more web sites. I'm guessing
I need to point

web1.domain1.com to one folder
web2.domain2.com to another folder
web3.domain3.com to yet another folder

So...how can this be done? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks!
Corey