Re: The end of RHL for private use? [was: Fedora vs. RHL]

Hmm.

I have never used IRC.

The closest thing was "CB" on compuserve back in the 80's.

Up until 95 I didn't have access to an internet connection. All the networks I used were
corporate networks and most were LAT or XNS not IP . In 95 when I started working
for an ISP, it was suggested by many people that IRC was "unsafe" and populated with
"unsavory" types. ;^)

I will try to make some time to check out that channel. The only thing I installed that
might do IRC is gaim and the "cZ" thingy on mozilla. I usually never even launch gaim,
I setup an account at MSN, configured gaim for the account, did a test to a co-worker,
and havn't used it since. I am supposed to use MSN to communicate with remote staff,
but I prefer email {with email you have the evidence of your communications}. What can
I say... you know, old dogs... and all that. :^)

If gaim doesn't support it I think I'll try the "cZ" thingy on mozilla.

Guy