Re: The end of RHL for private use? [was: Fedora vs. RHL]

"Rodolfo J. Paiz" wrote:

> I'm very impressed, Martin. I've read hundreds of posts by you, and
> the quality of your written English is better than that of most
> native English-speakers. If this is what you consider a language in
> which you are not yet comfortable... damn.

*blush* Gee, thanks! Well, I still miss a lot of vocabulary (which I see
if I watch a movie in it's English original, or if I try to translate
the menu to a visiting colleague), and, most important, style. In
German, I'm able to play with the language, but in English it's just
barely sufficient to express myself... ;-))) Yes, I admid it - I'm a
perfectionist.

So, if you ever start a mailing list, please subscribe me! And if you
have transcripts of the chat sessions online, I'm interested as well!

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux 8.0 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/