RE: The end of RHL for private use?

-----Original Message-----
From: shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 2:07 AM
To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The end of RHL for private use?

<rant>
I get a little weary of hearing these chicken little types automatically
assume the worst possible motives on red hat's part, and threaten us all
with tantrums about ditching linux and switching to windoze, freebsd, or
whatever. Geez guys, get a life - nobody's holding a gun to your head to
make you a redhat customer -  if you want to switch to debian,  feel
free - choice is a beautiful thing, isn't it? if ms windoze turns you
on, quit
whining and go run windoze for crying out loud -  ok buh-bye! </rant>

----- new message -----

I don't know if I fit the bill on this statement as I have been very
vocal here lately.  I am new and very shocked by the changes reported on
Monday.  In my case, I have not been whining as much as working through
all this to get an accurate understanding so I can make a better
decision about what to do.

I noticed you did say "types" (plural) so I know this wasn't directed at
me personally, but I don't doubt that some of my email falls into that
group.  I hope I haven't bothered you or others too terribly much and I
thank you all for your help or, in some cases, patience with me.

Thanks
Buck

:)