Google
  Web www.spinics.net

Re: RedHat, Fedora, and the Future of Life as We Know it

At 14:55 9/25/2003, you wrote:
Too much $ for not enough :)

With no MP3, wine, ... it just isn't worth the trouble.

What part of "IT IS NOT LEGAL FOR THEM TO INCLUDE MP3 SUPPORT" do you not understand? Or is it that you actively support companies who wilfully break the law? Please, clear me up here.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx