Re: How to Edit the Gnome Screen Saver?

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 12:56, Colburn wrote:
> I poked around in Help and via Google but could not figure out how to
> get at the Gnome screen saver files to edit them.

gnome / redhat menu -> preferences -> screensaver.

>From there you can select random screensaver, disable / enable
individual screensavers, and play around with options for them.  You can
also set DPMS options for the monitor / LCD.

You might notice that if you're watching a screensaver thats activated
itself, when you go to this preferences window, the last active
screensaver will be highlighted, so you know which one you were
watching.

The one you're interested in is called XFlame.

HTH,
Iain