Re: The end of RHL for private use? [was: Fedora vs. RHL]

<chrisw01@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I'm just surprised at how many people are complaining so
loudly about
> > having to pay for a service. Sheesh...
>
> Well, I admin a school network with 600+ workstations, and
several servers.
> All running redhat, we simply can't afford that sort of
money. We will be
> looking at SuSe but not debian I think.
>
> Kevin
>

> --

Will updates and fixes to Fedora be available as updates to
RHL are now, by simply downloading them from RedHat's public
website?  If so, where's the additional expense? (Granted,
updating 600+ workstations needs to be automated somehow.)

H. D. Wiebe
hdwiebe@xxxxxxx