Re: Fedora vs. RHL

At 23:02 9/22/2003, you wrote:
Assume that Joe Sysmanager is used to buying a boxed set of Red Hat Linux
and installing it on several production servers. He does not have a
SLA with Red Hat and doesn't use up2date, but simply downloads security
patches amd bug fixes from Red Hat's web site.  What will he lose, that he
has now, by going with Fedora when it is available?

Other than losing the ability to purchase a boxed set from the store shelf and thus contribute some money to Red Hat, I can't see that he will lose anything at all. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx