RE: Adding Wireless Capability To Old Sony Notebook

Hi,

	I'm not sure how "old' is your laptop or whether it has a 32bit or
16 bit pcmcia card slot. I just got a wireless card - netgear Ma401 802.11b
16bit which works Great on my Dell D600 running RH9 (the intel wireless
centrino card can't work in linux) it uses the proxim/intersil chipset.
Kernel recognises it.

	The card also works in my Old Pentium (just pentium) 166 MMX but
I've only tried running it on WIndows and not Linux. But judging that it
will work in my new laptop, and it can fit into the old, my guess it that
it's not problem. (32 bit cards can't fit into older 16bit card slots like
in my 166MMX)

FYI..

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow