RE: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Message: 10 From: Price Technology <pricetech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Organization: Price Technology
> To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:37:04 -0500

<snip>

Just for laughs;

I'm using a Netgear RM356 which I bought used from a local tech. Works great for me. It was a breeze to set up and keeps me connected
without a hitch.

It's a full Modem/Router. 4 port 10 meg. The only feature I miss is
that it doesn't forward DNS requests like other Netgears, which only
means I have to tell it what DNS addresses to give out to DHCP clients.

Between it and a PS104 print server (4 port hub) I bought from someone on the list I have my house networked with a port or two to spare.

Joebewan

Joe: Thank you for adding the Netgear RM356 to the discussion! All ideas
are welcome! :-) We are going to be losing Broadband (Cable Modem) service when we move into our new house, so these Hawking or Netgear devices will solve a problem for me, when we go back to dialup service. Hoping wireless broadband will be available and within our budget soon.

Lanny in Cali, Colombia, South America