Re: Reading .doc files emailed from MS Word

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Mike Burger wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Rob Unsworth wrote:

> > > OpenOffice.org writer handles most .doc files just fine.
> >
> > I knew I shouldn't have done that in a hurry. This is *not* an attachment
> > as such. This is how it was received.
>
> You're fine.  Since you're using Pine, just hit the > key, and it will
> list all the MIME parts.  You should be able to highlight the "part" in
> question, and save it.

Sorry Mike, apparently I am not explaining this very well. The .doc
section has come as part of the body of the email and not as an
attachment. Had it been a normal attachment I would have done as you
suggested and not had to bother anyone.

Picture the encoded .doc section starting after this text. As far as I
have been able to figure this is from emailing a file from within MS
Word.

--
Regards,
Rob Unsworth