Re: LPR Printing Software for Windows

We have our instructions for using LPR queues from Windows 2000
and XP on www.chem.brown.edu/info/computing/printing/index.html

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 05:34 PM, Pierre Lamb wrote:

can you connect to the win machine using telent ip and
port number???
--- Margaret_Doll <Margaret_Doll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I  am using cups.  I have modified the
/etc/sysconfig/iptables to
include an accept statement for port 515, but I
really don't know what
I am doing with
the firewall.  iAt the installation I set the
firewall up with medium
control.