Samba 3RC2 printer problem with windows machines

I am not an experienced Samba user, I apologize for that

I upgraded to Samba 3.0RC2 (my system is RedHat 9.0, fully upgraded).

I used to print from my Windows machines to my Epson printer connected to my Linux box with previous version of Samba: I didn't change any setting on my Windows machine.

Network printer port is //PC233/epson on my Win machines, driver of printer is installed and working properly.
When I try to print, my Linux server works for a while (red light flashing), but I don't get any output: what I find funny, is that if i re-connect the printer locally to my Win machine I get a "local" queue with jobs sent through the network, that makes me crazy.
Herebelow you will find my samba.conf file.Any clue???

Tnx for help

Antonio

samba.conf file

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[global]
log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
printer = printer
load printers = yes
smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
passwd chat = *New*password* %n\n *Retype*new*password* %n\n *passwd:*all*authentication*tokens*updated*successfully*
obey pam restrictions = yes
null passwords = yes
encrypt passwords = yes
passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u