RE: KDEDevelop question

Hi Kevin Cole,

I have the same problem with KDEDevelop not finding the documentation
during the setup.  I'm sorry; I have no answers for you.  I'm writing
because I'm brand new to Linux and very much want to solve the same
problem your having.  I accidentally deleted some of the Shrike-list
volumes, so I don't know if anyone has answered your post or not.  If
someone has, I would appreciate it if you could forward the answer to
me.  Or, is it possible for me to view a volume/digest I already deleted
from my e-mail?

I am disabled due to severe nerve pain in most of my body and other
problems.  I am teaching myself to make web pages at a professional
level (that is my goal), including how to program.  For this reason, it
is important to me to be able to get KDEDevelop working properly.

Thank-you very much for your help,
Carrie

You may e-mail me at: ashlezkl@xxxxxxx