Paths for Kdevelop setup

Hi,

I've decided to start messing around with some of the GUI programming
tools, and was setting up Kdevelop.  It seems very confused about the
paths for documentation.  A search on the web turned up various arcane
solutions like dancing widdershins around the machine three times,
naked, etc.  I was wondering if there's a way that's more integrated
with the Red Hat packages.  There appear to be four paths it wants:

     Qt-Library-Doc,
     KDE-Libraries-Doc
     Qt 2.x directory
and  KDE 2.x directory

With all the stuff that's already installed, I see a lot of what
appears to be KDE documentation.  However, all attempt so far to point
it at documentation tell me that I'm not pointing to the KDE root
directory.  Can I avoid messing around with tarballs, creating
symlinks and/or recompiling stuff?  I'd really prefer to just stick
with the RPM's if possible -- preferably the Red Hat RPM's.

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7
 Gallaudet University          |     WWW: http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/