Re: Blaster Worm and Firewall Rules

You're probably just fine...if none of your Windows machines are
spontaneously rebooting, you've probably not been whacked by this one.

Best bet is to continue to run your firewall, and download the Windows
patches necessary for this problem.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe