Re: RFC-1855, Time, Money, and this email list.

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 10:04:57 at 10:04:57AM -0400, Jeff Kinz (jkinz@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

> People like Michael Schwendt and Marco Fioretti as well as most of the
> other folks in this list provide excellent reasoning and examples of
> good posting style (As well as good technical info! :-) ).
>
> It behooves and benefits us all to emulate those styles.

(blushing)

Gee, thanks.
Sincerely.

This message has been immediately printed and shown to my wife, to
point out that there are indeed people who find my reasoning
worthwhile. Jeff, expect a private call from her, concerned for your
mental health, any second now.

Going back to the actual subject, one thing which is never stressed
out enough is that the benefit that Jeff mentions above is, before
everybody else, also for who *asks* questions: clear questions with a
clear subject and good formatting attract many more eyes, and many
more fast and relevant answers.

Enough now (must turn off modem, wife needs phone, see above)

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

There is more to life than increasing its speed.  -- Mahatma Gandhi