Re: OT: Red Hat sues SCO - let's the party begin.

From: "Brian Schmidt" <bts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Cliff Wells wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I was referring to the financial page that jdow mentioned.
>
> Not for sure, but this page might be what she's looking at:
> http://biz.yahoo.com/t/s/scox.html

Not really. It is nice to have this obvious confirmation of the fact.

These guys are going to need some SEC savvy lawyers before very much
longer. The SEC frowns on the cynical use of the news media to form a
money pump out of a stock. That appears what these fellows are trying
to do even if they are "Automatic Sale" transactions.

{^_^}    (For those new to the list, the name is Joanne.)