Re: Disk Mirroring

You could have also treid the cat command :-) no jokes.
if your hard drive partition requirements r same and
your hardware is same or supported.
like...

cat /dev/hda > /dev/hdb

this will mirror as it is regardless of OS.
it worked for me.

cheerz.

Ng Chin Leong wrote:
I have successfully done the mirroring! Yes, we have to do the GRUB
rescue but there are still some minor tweak for the GRUB rescue. Please
refer to http://www.sorgonet.com/linux/grubrestore/  on the second
example.

Once again, thanks to all that have helped :)

Cheers,
Chin Leong