Re: Conflicts between up2date and red-carpet on RHL9/XD2

For those of you interested, Ximian seem to be treating the problems I
mentioned seriously. See the thread started by me here:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/users/2003-July/010962.html

and especially Mark Gordon's reply and my reply to him with URL's of
various bug reports. If anyone knows RPM packaging and the internals of
up2date well, it would be good if you could post any helpful comments to
those bugs.

Best, Darren