Re: Best laptop for RH9 ?

My wife runs it on the 12.1 TFT Vaio (can't remember the code) OK,
firewire works, but I don't know about magic gate stuff as we don't have
any cards.

I am running it well on a Toshiba Portege 2000 with no problems - you
need the latest but one kernel to fix a bios call, and I did have an
issue with the sound card which I think is in the latest kernel, but I
haven't had time to fix yet. Wireless runs fine. Also the 8000 series
from last year works a treat too.

I have it on good authority that the new Dells are OK (Dell told me),
but I haven't had one on test yet.

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram <n.marjoram@xxxxxxxxx>