[OT] online archives of Free Ogg music?

Hello,

I am asking this here because, given Red Hat right policy of not
supporting MP3, I'm sure there are a lot of shrike users who can
answer. Thanks for your time and understanding. Could you post (off
list!) URLs where one can download music of *any* genre:

1) in OGG/Vorbis format
2) with the explicit permission of the copyright holder(s), ie Free as
   in speech, not necessarily as in beer, etc...: the kind that you
   could go listening full volume under RIAA doors, while distributing
   the corresponding CD-ROM, without any consequence but they biting
   their fingers
3) through Linux friendly web pages (no unneeded Flash, IE only,
   etc...)

I have already checked with Google and on the Ogg/Vorbis website, but
not found much, I'm sure there must be much more. Off list answers are
better, no needs to clutter the list. If anybody is interested, let me
know off list, and I'll forward whatever I receive.

TIA,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Reality is for those who lack imagination