Casio EX-Z3

I recently obtained an Casio EXLIM EX-Z3 digital camera. It came with the
usual M$ software. This particular camera is not listed in the "Digital
Camera Tool"

Has anyone had success with this camera or does anyone know the best way
to get photo's direct from the SDRAM card.

I apologise for trying to shortcut the research process, but I will be
using the camera this weekend and need to put the photo's on a website
next week.

Many thanks.

--
Regards,
Rob Unsworth          | Lions District 201 Q3