Re: Install time remaining estimator

Glad you mentioned this.
I've had a plan to write about this as well for a long time.

The proper forum for the Red Hat install would probably be the
anaconda-list however.

But I see these kind of inaccurate guesses in other places as well.
Making an estimate for a progressbar or 'total-time', is a very common
thing to do for a program(mer), so I wonder if there is a generic
library available somewhere where these type of things are handled in a
more scientific manner.

Tino Meinen