Re: No Bluefish in Rawhide?

On July 17, 2003 05:32 pm, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> At 7/17/2003 19:03 +0200, you wrote:
> >On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 09:31:50AM -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> > > I will happily request Bluefish if someone will kindly tell me how to
> > > do so. :-) Just learning web devel but Bluefish is extremely nice.
> >
> >I believe filing an RFE (Request For Enhancement) in Red Hat's Bugzilla
> >will suffice.
>
> Are we each supposed to file an RFE? Isn't it better for one person to file
> it, and then for everyone to support it somehow? Excuse my general
> ignorance of Bugzilla, but the darn thing is confusing to me.
Lemme see if I can walk you thorough this:
NOTE: If you don't already have an account create one.

1) login to http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/
2) select:
Enter a new bug report
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/easy_enter_bug.cgi
3) Search bugzilla (to verify that a bug report / RFE hasn't
already entered):  bluefish
result ="zarro bugs found"
4) Enter bug:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
[At this point you have to login, or create a new account]
5) Select either Bugzilla *or* Red Hat Linux 9.
6) Enter your "bug report" BUT notice that for "Severity"
you MUST select "Enhancement".
At this point the "bug report" now becomes a RFE
(Requested Feature Enhancement).

Hope I've explained it properly... or that the others on the
list will correct any errors.

Cheers,

Elton ;-)

P.S. there is no  RFE for the inclusion of Bluefish (AFAIK), so
I leave it to you to create it. (Consider it as an "exercise" to
help you in familiarizing yourself with bugzilla! <G>)