Re: hang on start

I've noticed that directory, and have been tempted to move it or remove
it.

What is the significance of that directory, and why should it cause this
issue?

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe