Re: Agenda VR3

Joe Klemmer wrote:

> I have one, too, but for some reason it eats batteries like crazy.
> Almost like it never goes into standby/shutdown mode after timeout.

Correct. I invested into Li-ion-accus... and have it on the docking
station at home. The PDA goes into suspend mode, which means most of it
goes to sleep, but the RAM (which still contains everything you were
working on) still needs power. It would be better if the RAM image would
be written into permanent storage (like your data is, just like regular
PC/Laptop suspend mode), but as I understand there is not enough
permanent storage.

I'm interested in the new owner as well!

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux 8.0 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/