Re: anyone interested in a separate mailing list for the 2.6kernel?

On Ma, 2003-07-15 at 14:09, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> third, it should be obvious that, given the trend over the last few
> days, the shrike list is going to be increasingly dominated by
> 2.6-related postings.  just take a look to see what i mean.
>
> fourth, i'm not suggesting a separate mailing list solely to discuss
> how to get a 2.6 kernel running under RH.  *that's* pretty easy
> (and, yes, some of you folks really should wean yourselves off of
> your obsession with RPMs.)
>
> i'm talking about a list to discuss the new features that come with
> the kernel, and how to start taking advantage of them.  LVM?  devfs?
> power management?
I guess the rest on shrike who aren't testing 2.6 are interested to hear
how it's going too. Even if I won't reply, I'd like to see comments
about this ( on shrike or redhat-devel )

--
Marius Andreiana
SoluÅii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions