Wireless NIC Help

Hi everyone,

I could REALLY use some help on this one. My old NIC stopped working the
other day so I decided that it would be the right time to upgrade to a wireless
card, so I went on over to BestBuy and bought myself a Linksys WPC11 v.4
wireless 802.11B card. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work... I would like to
have it use the WEP but if it does not I guess I'll live. So I'm running a
stock 8.0 install and I tried the instructions on a couple of different sites,
but if someone has this working in Shrike could you le me know if it was
working out of the box or did you have to follow someones/places directions...
If so could you please tell me know where it was that helped you get the card
working.

Thanx,
Ryan