Shrike and Asus A7N8X Deluxe

I'm just starting my research on this and thought I'd ask for tips at the beginning. Sorry if I overlooked some obvious source of info.

I've just installed Red Hat 9 on my new system that features an Asus A7N8X deluxe motherboard and an Athlon 2400+ processor. The first problem I encountered is that the nVidia onboard NIC is not recognized. Since that is the NIC I use with Windoze, I would like to use it with Linux as well. Crawling under the table to switch the network cable every time I boot into a different OS is somewhat inconvenient ;).

I found a document from mpeters on how to get Red Hat 8 working on the A7N8X dlx. As he points out in the preamble, more of the features work with Shrike, but not all. Anyone have any tips on how to translate that document to Shrike?

Thanks for all the help!

Andrew Robinson