Re: PDA Recommendation -- Answered

Ahh, you must mean me. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Someone else
contacted me privately and made an offer before I saw your offer. Right
now I'm trying to decide what to do about it all. I'm not really
sure....

But thanks for the kind offer! I do appreciate it.

Thanks

Bob Cochran

--
Need help with computer hardware or software? I can take care of it in
your home at very reasonable cost.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA
http://www.greenbeltcomputer.biz/