Linux driver for the W200 (wireless "embedded" nic) on Compaq N800c?

Title: Linux driver for the W200 (wireless "embedded" nic) on Compaq N800c?

Ive seen some messages around the net about how this wireless nic is not supported in Linux.  Ive also seen where some people claim theyve got them to work but their links to the How-tos they used are dead.  Does anyone know where I can find a how-to or hints to get this to work? Its great to have this nic on the lid of my notebook and not have a pccard sticking out but it would be even better to have it work under Linux.

If it matters Im running Red Hat 9 w/ stock kernel, W200 embedded wireless nic on a Compaq N800c.

Thanks for any help or directions to help,