Re: URGENT: broken mouse, stuck cursor.

I hope you solved your problem, I can fully understand the distress you
must feel.

I've just learned a lesson from you for use with my own laptop: carry a
spare mouse plus a rescue CD.

Bob Cochran

--
Need help with computer hardware or software? I can take care of it in
your home at very reasonable cost.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA
http://www.greenbeltcomputer.biz/