Re: Moving fluxbox window with keyboard, was: URGENT: broken mouse,stuck cursor.

M. Fioretti wrote:

Me again.
Somebody already sent an OOo shortcut list. Now the "only" problem
left is that when I open the "Save As" window in OOo its lower half,
where I should enter the file name, format etc... is outside the
screen. Now I have to know how to say to fluxbox, using the keyboard
only, "grab this window and resize/move it up/left/etc.."

man fluxbox only says "alt + button1 anywhere in window will move it", but if I
could place the cursor in the window I wouldn't be here...

TIA,
	Marco