SOLVED! Re: More Sendmail woes

I'm not sure of the internals exactly, but I'm fairly sure that
running sendmail ("chkconfig sendmail on; service sendmail start") will solve
your problem.

Well it actually did ! Thanks a lot !

So, just to make sure I have understood well, it is not possible to have sendmail not running and having it go on automatically when scripts invoke the mail command ?

		-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759