RE: Extra programs for Red Hat

Actually, doing all this on RedHat linux is much easier (thanks to Mattias
and fedora maintainers) then on windows. On windows you have to download and
install quicktime, divx, real player and lots of other software and also buy
a DVD player to be able to watch all the common audio and video content. On
RHL it's all available from a single repository and takes just a few minutes
to install. It happened to me many times that I had to parse strange MS
media player errors and search the internet to find out what other codec I
miss, while mplayer and xine never failed for me.

Pavel.